Many of us enjoy caring for our skin especially our face. In our twenties, we took care of our skin, using masks here, serums, lotions and sometimes scrubs. Then the 30’s happened… In my case, my turning point was at 26 years old. My real problem is my dark circles and my eyes contour, but I got taken in advance, just imagining my face in 10-15 years. So, here we are in our 30’s with what concerns us most, which is what we will discuss in depth. End inconstancy, create a routine and use current cosmetics innovation to guide us.
Caudalie is a popular French cosmetics brand known for its products made from grapes. For over 15 years, the Caudalie brand focused its research on grape seeds which contain polyphenols. Polyphenols are natural antioxidants that are often found in red fruits, seaweed, cabbage, citrus fruits, many vegetables and nuts. Caudalie decided to create a line focused on the skin of people in their 30’s. It is very important to know that our skin change every decade. However, you can start using this product before your 30’s. This line was specifically made to treat wrinkles, dark circles, eyes contour and for all skin types. So, try it!
There is an exciting discovery from Caudalie called Polyphenol C15. Polyphenol C15 is a concentrate of grape seeds, Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. It has demonstrated awesome result, we get an immediate youthful touch, with a fresh and smooth skin. I didn’t try all the products of this collection. I tested the Polyphenol C15 overnight detox oil. This oil is magic! It’s recommended to apply 6 drops (but 4 is enough) on the facial contour every night. Make sure to massage the forehead, dark circles, cheeks and neck while avoiding any contact with your eyes of course. If I wanted to try this product from the Polyphenol C15 line, it’s mostly because I love pampering myself before bedtime. In addition, a good night’s sleep is beneficial to the regeneration of skin cells. With that special boost on my skin, I was astonished! Initially, the overnight detox oil provides soothing essential oils, which leads to a really nice texture. Also the oil is dry and very easy to apply. Upon awakening, the regenerating oil has faded through the night. In the morning, your face is refined. I do a treatment of one week a month because I believe that any product with the label “detox” refers to a treatment. And treatments are mostly supposed to stop to allow us to see results in the long term.
Lucky to have one Caudalie spa in Toronto. Here are the Caudalie boutiques locations and the only two vinotherapy spas in North America :
- Toronto Sherway Gardens at 25 The West Mall, CRU 1513A Toronto, ON M9C 1B8
- Quebec Dix30 Square at 9140, boulevard Leduc, Suite 170 Brossard, QC J4Y 0B6
- Quebec Laval at 3035 Boulevard Le Carrefour, Suite R031A Laval, QC H7T 1C8
- New York Bleecker at 315 Bleecker Street New York, New York 10014
- City Center DC at 953 Palmer Alley NW, Suite 308 Washington, DC 20001
- Miami Aventura at 19501 Biscayne Blvd, Space 1191 Aventura, Florida 33180
- Los Angeles Abbot Kinney at 1416 Abbot Kinney Blvd Los Angeles, California 90291
- Shangri-La Vinotherapy Spa at Shangri-La Hotel Fifth Floor, 188 University Avenue Toronto, ON M5H 0A3
- The Plaza Vinotherapy Spa at Le Plaza Hotel One West 58th Street, Floor 4 New York, NY 10019